Mon-Sat: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
EduStar offers Canada Tourist Visa in Jalandhar.
Documents for Canada Visa application
- Authentic passport
- The candidate is required to submit an application form for a visa to Canada that is completely filled out and signed.
- Two recent images in passport size with a matte or semi-matte quality, a face coverage of between 60 and 80 percent, a white backdrop, and no border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Photo Technical Specifications:
- a) The applicant is required to write their name and the date they were born on the back of the picture.
- b) The images must not be older than three months, must not be scanned or stapled, and must not have been used for any of the applicant’s prior visa applications.
- Original cover letter written by applicant on firm letterhead, detailing in short his or her name, designation, passport number, purpose of travel, and length of stay in the country. It is required that the letter be sent to “The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi" and that it be officially signed by an authorized signatory with the corporate stamp.
- Note that the application must be self-addressed and on company letterhead if the applicant is self-employed, but it must be on plain paper if the applicant is an employee of any company.
- Statement from the bank detailing transactions from the previous six months, along with a copy of the credit card, an endorsement from a foreign exchange, a traveler’s check, fixed deposits, property paper, and evidence of occupational viability.
- Documentation proving the employee’s employment, such as a pay stub, appointment letter, or a no objection letter from the employee.
- Note that the following information has to be included in the letter: the applicant’s name, position, current pay, and date of the beginning of employment, as well as the employer’s name, address, and telephone number. Get the best Canada Tourist Visa Services Jalandhar with the right source.
It is required that your passport be valid for a minimum of six months from the day that you enter Canada.
In order to submit an application for a tourist visa to Canada, applicants must first satisfy all of the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Applicants are required to provide evidence that they are in possession of adequate cash to maintain their own living expenses as well as those of their families during the whole of their trip.
- It is required of applicants that they have no intention of working or looking for work.
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have never been convicted of a crime and that they have every intention of adhering to the country’s legal system.
- Applicants who want to visit either family or friends during their stay are required to provide invitation letters from the host of their visit.
- Applicants from certain nations could be required to possess a visa for temporary residents.
- Your profile may need you to fulfill additional entrance criteria before you can proceed. Attain the best guidance from the right Canada Tourist Visa consultant so that you can get the visa without any hassle.
The following are included in our Full Service and Processing:
- Provide guidance on the most effective approach to obtaining your visa.
- You will be given advice on how to present your case in such a way that the likelihood of You having to participate in a personal interview is reduced.
- Providing you with guidance on the finances to be shown.
- You will be given recommendations for the materials that will be displayed.
- The completion of forms.
- Conduct a thorough review of all of your paperwork.