Mon-Sat: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
The benefits of studying in the UK
Apply in Top ranked universities and colleges.
Affordable fees and scholarships.
- MAY/SEPTEMBER 2022
- Offer letter within a week
- Apply with or without IELTS
- UG/PG courses Available
- 4-5 years gap acceptable
- Take spouse with you
- Specialised in Refused cases
Key points for UK
- With or without Ielts
- Scholarships available
- Gap acceptable
U.K. Study Visa
EduStar Group is the best UK Study Visa Expert in Jalandhar. UK universities are consistently listed among the world’s most prestigious institutions of higher education. Students from over the world flock to the United Kingdom because of its excellent academic institutions, luxurious ambiance, and plenty of job prospects. British institutions are known for not just focusing on academics but also preparing its students for success in the workplace. A large number of prospective UK university students are attracted to the country because of these factors. With the “Best Countries for Education 2019" rating from the most suitable global study, the United Kingdom has achieved success. The UK Study Visa in Jalandhar helps a large number of Indian students go to the United Kingdom each year for higher education. When looking for outstanding immigration experts to begin the process of obtaining a study visa, many students turn to Edu Star Group. Study visa advisors such as us help tens of thousands of students each year get admission to the best institutions in the United Kingdom. If you’d like to learn more about the UK Study Visa in Jalandhar world-class educational system, contact us .
Why study in the United Kingdom?
Everything you need to succeed may be found in the UK, from prestigious institutions to highly qualified teachers. As an international student, you have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the unique culture and way of life of the United Kingdom. For the following reasons, you should pursue your postgraduate education in the United Kingdom:
University and college students in the United Kingdom may choose from over 26,000 degree options at UK institutions and colleges. A wide variety of academic options are available to students.
Many well-known companies, businesses, and institutions throughout the globe recognise UK diplomas and degrees, making them a highly sought-after credential. For best guidance link up with the right UK Study Visa in Jalandhar.
Living in the United Kingdom means that you’ll have the opportunity to see many of the country’s ancient castles and other landmarks.
The cost of tuition in the United Kingdom is lower than in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe because of the shorter length of study programmes. Thus, your entire tuition and living expenses will be reduced.
Visas for UK students to study in the UK
A student visa for the United Kingdom typically takes three to four weeks to process. We offer the best services related to UK Study Visa in Jalandhar. In order to get a student visa for the United Kingdom, students must complete the procedures listed below:
- Candidates must first determine whether they meet all visa requirements before moving on to the next step. They must first ensure that they are qualified for admission to UK institutions and then determine whether or not they have the financial resources necessary to cover the costs of both tuition and living expenses while in the country.
- Keep your paperwork organized if you want to apply for a student visa to the United Kingdom. Documents such as diplomas, birth certificates, and doctor’s notes are examples of this kind.
- After that, pupils are needed to submit their online applications. Students seeking a UK study visa must register and establish an account on the official website. It is necessary for students to print out and sign the application form after completing the online portion of the application.
- Applicants for visas must use an online appointment calendar to schedule an interview at the heart of their application. As a last step, students will get an email from the university including their application number. Students may begin the visa application procedure by contacting a reputable Jalandhar Study Visa Consultants.
- There are a number of ways for students to pay the application fee: Standard Chartered Bank; demand draught; online payment; or with the aid of visa experts;
- Submission of the application form: Students must go to the visa center on a predetermined day to submit the application form. Candidates must complete the application and submit it together with their picture and fingerprints.
|Students are required to have a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a fully licensed Tier 4 sponsor||50 points|
|Students should have enough money to cover course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance or funds)||10 points|
|Students who are not coming from a majority English-speaking country and who are entering the University to do degree level study need to provide evidence that they are proficient in English to the level of CEFR B2||10 points|
Cost of Visa
- The fee for the Tier 4 General Visa is £348. The methods of payment are stated below.
- Onlineusing either a MasterCard or Visa card
- Through demand draftat the visa application centre and selected branches of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Through Cashat the visa application centre and selected branches of Standard Chartered Bank.
Student visa requires you to carry the mandatory documents along with supporting documents of financial and academic records. Make sure you refer to this checklist before going to the consulate for the visa interview.
You should have the following documents before applying:
A completed student visa application form
A letter of acceptance on the course – Your approved education provider will give you an acceptance letter (CAS) and a visa letter which are official and unconditional offers of a place on a course of study. The visa letter must be issued no more than 6 months before you apply. The applications where the visa letters are older than six months will be refused.
Having a visa letter does not guarantee the application will be successful. The applicant must meet all the requirements of the category and any other requirements of the immigration rules.
Proof of funds – The money you need to show, covers your course fees for your first year of study and living costs for up to a maximum of 9 months. The amount you will need depends on whether you are applying as a child or adult and also whether you will be studying in or out of London. You must show that you have held the money for at least 28 days. The end of that 28 day period must not be more than one month before the date of your application.
Required Documents for CAS Letter UK
1) Education loan letter OR FD Receipt with Bank’s covering letter OR Bank statement withBalance confirmation letter for saving account which should show the required funds maintained (9135 GBP + Outstanding tuition fees) for 28 days)
2) Parent’s consent letter/Sponsorship letter (affidavit) if the statement is for parent’s bank account.
3) Tuberculosis test report (https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa)
4) Passport copy
5) Unconditional offer letter
6) Acknowledgment of placement form submitted (if applicable)
7) TT Copy for the payment
8) Final degree certificate & mark sheets/transcripts
Wife or children get a Dependent Visa for the same duration as the primary applicant. This is applicable for Master’s degree application only. Undergraduates cannot take dependents with them to the UK.
If you have a Student visa, your dependents apply as ‘dependent on a Points Based System migrant’. Each dependent completes a separate application form and pays a separate fee.
Along with your own maintenance funds, you need to show an additional £845 (within London) and £680 (outside London) for each dependent every month that you are applying for( up to a maximum 9 months) maintenance funds. You can use a scholarship to cover the maintenance funds for your dependents if you already have got a scholarship. The scholarship letter must state that funds are also intended for your dependents. For UK Study Visa in Jalandhar queries contact EduStar.
Every year, the UK government warmly welcomes many of international students with open arms. International student societies besides organizing parties, conducting events, planning activities and outings help in your bad days, giving advice to personal problems and assist you.
TOP COURSES TO STUDY IN UK FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Universities in the UK offer every student a variety of courses and programmes as per their area of interest. Whether it’s an undergraduate or postgraduate programme a student wants to enrol in, there are endless options on one’s platter. Following are the degrees and courses UK universities are known for :
- Accounting & Finance
- Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering
- Art & Design
- Food Science
- Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism
- Business & Management Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
International Travel During COVID-19
Do not travel internationally until you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, Before you travel
- Make sure you understand and follow all airline and destination requirements related to travel, mask wearing, testing, or quarantine, which may differ from India requirements.
Study in the UK
|1||Birkbeck, University of London||London||bbk.ac.uk|
|2||Brunel University London||London||Brunel.ac.uk|
|3||City, University of London||London||City.ac.uk|
|4||Goldsmiths, University of London||London||Gold.ac.uk|
|5||Kingston University London||London||Kingston.ac.uk|
|6||London Metropolitan University||London||LondonMet.ac.uk|
|7||London South Bank University||London||LSBU.ac.uk|
|9||Queen Mary University of London||London||QMUL.ac.uk|
|10||Regent’s University London||London||Regents.ac.uk|
|12||St George’s, University of London||London||SGUL.ac.uk|
|13||St Mary’s University, Twickenham||London||StMarys.ac.uk|
|14||University of East London||London||UEL.ac.uk|
|15||University of Greenwich||London||Gre.ac.uk|
|16||University of London||London||London.ac.uk|
|17||University of Roehampton London||London||Roehampton.ac.uk|
|18||University of the Arts London||London||arts.ac.uk|
|19||University of West London||London||UWL.ac.uk|
|20||University of Westminster||London||Westminster.ac.uk|
|21||Anglia Ruskin University||London||Anglia.ac.uk|
|27||Birmingham City University||Birmingham||BCU.ac.uk|
|28||Newman University – Birmingham||Birmingham||Newman.ac.uk|
|29||University College Birmingham||Birmingham||UCB.ac.uk|
|30||University of Birmingham||Birmingham||Birmingham.ac.uk|
|32||The University of Edinburgh||Edinburg||Ed.ac.uk|
|33||Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh||Edinburg||HW.ac.uk|
|34||University of St Andrews||Edinburg||St-Andrews.ac.uk|
|35||University of Strathclyde||Edinburg||Strath.ac.uk|
|36||University of Surrey||Edinburg||Surrey.ac.uk|
|37||The University of Manchester||Manchester||Manchester.ac.uk|
|39||University of Leeds||Leeds||Leeds.ac.uk|
|40||University of Nottingham||Nottingham||Nottingham.ac.uk|
|41||University of York||York||York.ac.uk|
|42||University of Southampton||Southampton||Southampton.ac.uk|
|43||University of Glasgow||Glasgow||Gla.ac.uk|
|44||University of Liverpool||Liverpool||Liverpool.ac.uk|
|47||University of Warwick||Warwick||Warwick.ac.uk|
|50||University of Bath||Bath||Bath.ac.uk|
|51||University of Kent||Canterbury||Kent.ac.uk|
|53||University of Leicester||Leicester||Le.ac.uk|
|54||Aberystwyth University||Aberystwyth, Wales||Aber.ac.uk|
|55||Oxford Brookes University||Oxford||Brookes.ac.uk|
|56||Queen’s University Belfast||Belfast||QUB.ac.uk|
|57||Royal Holloway, University of London||London||RoyalHolloway.ac.uk|
|58||University of the West of England – UWE Bristol||Bristol||UWE.ac.uk|
|59||The University of Sheffield||Sheffield||Sheffield.ac.uk|
|60||University of Hull||Hull||Hull.ac.uk|
|62||Bangor University||Bangor, Wales||Bangor.ac.uk|
|63||De Montfort University||Leicester||DMU.ac.uk|
|65||Abertay University||Dundee, Scotland||Abertay.ac.uk|
|66||University of Aberdeen||Aberdeen, Scotland||abdn.ac.uk|
|67||University of Essex Colchester||Colchester||Essex.ac.uk|
|68||University of Sussex||Brighton||Sussex.ac.uk|
|69||University of Portsmouth||Portsmouth||Port.ac.uk|
|70||University of Derby||Derby, England||Derby.ac.uk|
|72||Liverpool John Moores University||Liverpool||LJMU.ac.uk|
|73||University of East Anglia||Norwich||UEA.ac.uk|
|74||Manchester Metropolitan University||Manchester||MMU.ac.uk|
|75||Sheffield Hallam University||Sheffield||SHU.ac.uk|
|76||University of Reading||Reading||Reading.ac.uk|
|77||University of Bradford||Bradford,||Bradford.ac.uk › international|
|78||University of Chester||Chester||Chester.ac.uk|
|79||University of Bolton||Bolton,||Bolton.ac.uk|
|80||Liverpool Hope University||Liverpool||Hope.ac.uk|
|81||University of Winchester||Winchester||Winchester.ac.uk|
|83||University of Northampton||Northampton||Northampton.ac.uk|
|84||University of Bedfordshire||Luton||beds.ac.uk|
|85||Canterbury Christ Church University||Canterbury||Canterbury.ac.uk|
|86||London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine||London||LSHTM.ac.uk|
|89||University of Sunderland||Sunderland||Sunderland.ac.uk|