Mon-Sat: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
- Apply in Top ranked colleges and universities with affordable fees and scholarships.
- MAY/SEPTAMBER INTAKE 2022 UG/PG courses available
- Offer letter in 3 working days
- Low percentage profile can also apply
- IELTS 6 not less than 5.5
- 4-5 years study gap acceptable
- Specialised in Refused cases
- Take your spouse with you
Study Permit in Canada
There are an infinite amount of foreign students who want to study in Canada. With the current focus on foreign student recruitment by the Canadian Ministry of Education, Canada’s higher education institutions have been recognised internationally. As a result, Canada has become a popular destination for students from throughout the globe, which is why it has become so well-known. As a reputable Canada Study Visa in Jalandhar, EDUSTAR is dedicated to assisting students in attending their top-choice institution or university. Every step of the way, students will be led to enroll in the best institution or college for them.
It’s a great place to study
EduStar Group is the best Student Visa Agent in Jalandhar. Canada is a stimulating environment in which to do business and learn, thanks to the contributions of many bright and talented scientists, researchers, and entrepreneurs. The country is an international leader in computer and information technologies and has a reputation for excellence in such sectors as telecommunications, transportation and engineering; and specifically, aerospace, urban transport, microelectronics, medical devices, advanced software, hydroelectric and nuclear power, lasers and electronics, biotechnology, food and beverage processing, geomatrics; and ocean and environmental industries.
Fees that are easy on the wallet
When compared to institutions in the United Kingdom and the United States, the cost of tuition in Canada is lower. Working part-time after school is an easy way for students to help pay for their education. Scholarships are another option for students who want to lower their educational costs.
A life that is both safe and of exceptional quality
According to a poll by Global News, Canada is the safest nation in the world, with a lower than average incidence of crime. Because of this, pupils become more self-sufficient and less afraid. High-quality living with simple access is also a pleasure. Because of the tranquillity and friendliness of the landscape, the way of life in Canada is ideal for people of all temperaments.
There are enough prospects for research
The high emphasis on R&D in the Canadian educational system is one of the main reasons it stands apart. There is no better place to do research than Canada. The Canadian government aids research in the domains of communications, medical, agriculture, technology, and the environment. So, if you want to pursue higher education in Canada, contact the Canada Study Visa in Jalandhar to get the best advice possible.
Requirements for obtaining a Canada study visa
Those who want to study in Canada will need to meet a few prerequisites. As we provide the best services for Canada Student Visa Agent in Jalandhar you can contact us for obtaining a Canada Study Visa. Student visa applications cannot be processed without a formal offer letter from an accredited institution. In order to apply for a Canada study visa, below are some of the most essential requirements:
- Passport Photographs
- Medical Examination for Immigration
- Acknowledgement Letter
- Standard Operating Procedures (Statement of Purpose)
- Proficiency in the English Language Documentation of one’s academic performance, including test scores
- Certificates of work-related experience
- An official certificate from the GIC
- Receipts for tuition payments
The Visa Application Process for Students in Canada
Study visas are required for international students who want to attend Canada’s best colleges. They have access to reputable Canada Study Visa consultants in Jalandhar. The paper application takes a long time to complete, thus it is strongly recommended that you verify the total processing time. A breakdown of the Canadian student visa application procedure is as follows:
Be Acquainted with the Essentials
The first step is to learn about the admissions policies and courses offered by various schools and institutions. When applying for a Canada Study Visa consultants in Jalandhar, familiarize yourself with the fundamental requirements and restrictions.
Select a course and a college or university
Check to see whether a school is a Designated Learning Institution before enrolling. International students may only be admitted to DLIs (Designated Learning Institutes).
Acquire proficiency in a foreign language
Every overseas student applying for a Canadian study visa must demonstrate fluency in either English or French. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most widely used exam to measure English competence. To test your proficiency in French, you have a few options: the DALF, DELF, or TCF.
Apply to a college or university
Submitting an application in advance to a DLI-registered university or college is required. Depending on the school, the application price might be anywhere from $100 to $250.
Make an application for a student visa
After completing all of the necessary paperwork, the next step is to apply for a student visa. You may either apply online or hire a local immigration expert to assist you. Save time by completing all required papers, such as letters of reference, a Statement of Purpose (SOP), and a CV. The Best Study Visa Consultants in Jalandhar can assist you begin the visa procedure.
Apply for a job on the internet
To submit an online application, you’ll need a scanner or camera to make electronic copies of your documents, as well as a valid credit card with which to pay the application fee. In addition, you’ll have to submit a finger scan at the Visa Application Center in your area (VAC). In the event of an online application, you must bring your passports to the VFS offices, as well as a copy of the form and fee payment confirmation.
Make an In-Person Application
Go through the application kit’s instructions and the accompanying manual. As far as visa applications go, the instruction manual has all the relevant information.
Do not forget to sign the VFS Consent form!
Applicants must provide a signed permission form from VFS along with their application. You must fill out this form in order to use VFS facilities for your visa application.
Reimburse the Charges for the Processing
In addition to embassy fees, students must pay the visa filing cost to have their application processed. A Canadian student visa processing cost is non-refundable.
Apply for a visa to enter Canada
The student must next complete and submit the completed application form after paying the operational costs. After everything is said and done, the student will be given a receipt with a special tracking number.
International Travel During COVID-19
Do not travel internationally until you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, Before you travel
- Make sure you understand and follow all airline and destination requirements related to travel, mask wearing, testing, or quarantine, which may differ from India requirements.
COLLEGES / UNIVERSITIES
Covid-19 Canada Updates
- Studies completed outside Canada up to December 31, 2021, will count towards a future PGWP, and international students are now allowed to complete their entire program online from abroad and still be eligible for a PGWP.
- These temporary changes apply to all international students who are enrolled in a PGWP-eligible program and meet all other PGWP criteria.
- Incoming International Students will need to take COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test upon arrival and will need to stay in a hotel designated by the federal government at their own expense for three days while awaiting test results.
- If the test result is negative, international travellers will then need to quarantine at home for a total quarantine period of 14 days (three days at the hotel plus eleven days at home). Those who report a positive test result will need to stay at a designated government facility.
- A number of people are exempted from these travel restrictions, such as Canadian citizens, permanent residents, certain temporary foreign workers, certain international students, or immediate and extended family members of Canadians, among others.