Mon-Sat: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
- Apply in Top ranked colleges and universities with affordable fees and scholarships.
- September intake 2021 UG/PG courses available
- Offer letter in 3 working days
- Low percentage profile can also apply
- IELTS 6 not less than 5.5
- 4-5 years study gap acceptable
- Specialised in Refused cases
- Take your spouse with you
A SAFE PLACE TO STUDY
Canada is considered to be a relatively peaceful, safe and orderly country. Its violent crime rate decreased for ten consecutive years from 1993 to 2003. Unlike its US neighbours to the south, firearms are strictly controlled and generally are not permitted. International students who come to Canada should follow the same common sense safety precautions as they would anywhere in the world. Students can contact any Can-Asia Centre to learn more about personal safety, or attend a safety orientation session at their school upon their arrival in Canada.
A HIGH TECH COUNTRY
Canada is a stimulating environment in which to do business and to learn, thanks to the contributions of many bright and talented scientists, researchers and entrepreneurs. The country is an international leader in computer and information technologies and has a reputation for excellence in such sectors as telecommunications, transportation and engineering; and specifically, aerospace, urban transport, microelectronics, medical devices, advanced software, hydroelectric and nuclear power, lasers and electronics, biotechnology, food and beverage processing, geomatrics; and ocean and environmental industries.
WORK OPPORTUNITY IN CANADA
PART TIME WORK DURING STUDIES
Students are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week on campus/ off campus and full time during holidays while studying the course. In Canada, minimum wages varies in different provinces. Under the Constitution of Canada, the responsibility for enacting and enforcing labor law including minimum wages in Canada rests with the ten provinces. Minimum wages varies between 11.90-14.25 CAD per hour depending upon the province.
WORK OPPORTUNITIES AFTER STUDIES
A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of time you studied in Canada. For example, students graduating from a four-year degree program might be eligible for a three-year year work permit. Students graduating from an eight-month certificate program would only be eligible for a work permit of eight months.
International Travel During COVID-19
Do not travel internationally until you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, Before you travel
- Make sure you understand and follow all airline and destination requirements related to travel, mask wearing, testing, or quarantine, which may differ from India requirements.
COLLEGES / UNIVERSITIES
Covid-19 Canada Updates
- Studies completed outside Canada up to December 31, 2021, will count towards a future PGWP, and international students are now allowed to complete their entire program online from abroad and still be eligible for a PGWP.
- These temporary changes apply to all international students who are enrolled in a PGWP-eligible program and meet all other PGWP criteria.
- Incoming International Students will need to take COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test upon arrival and will need to stay in a hotel designated by the federal government at their own expense for three days while awaiting test results.
- If the test result is negative, international travellers will then need to quarantine at home for a total quarantine period of 14 days (three days at the hotel plus eleven days at home). Those who report a positive test result will need to stay at a designated government facility.
- A number of people are exempted from these travel restrictions, such as Canadian citizens, permanent residents, certain temporary foreign workers, certain international students, or immediate and extended family members of Canadians, among others.