Mon-Sat: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
PR VISA AUSTRALIA
What exactly is a PR for Australia?
With the use of a point-based immigration system, you may get an Australian PR, also known as a Permanent Residency Visa, which enables you to live, work, and study in Australia permanently. Looking for Australia PR consultants in Jalandhar? Contact EduStar now.
You are eligible to apply for Australian citizenship after three years of holding an Australian permanent resident visa, which is only one of the many advantages of holding this visa.
Since you are familiar with the meaning of an Australian PR Visa at this point, we will proceed to discuss the several advantages that are available to you if you are successful in obtaining permanent residency in Australia. If you hold the passion to avail the best Australia PR Visa Services Jalandhar then perform the right due diligence.
People who want to start their lives in a new country often consider moving to Australia as one of their potential destinations. The nation benefits from advantageous conditions such as a growing economy, which results in an increased number of employment openings. The quality of life in Australia is expected to improve, and the country’s multicultural culture will reportedly be more peaceful and harmonious.
Immigrants may apply for permanent residence in Australia by obtaining a PR visa. The permanent resident visa for Australia has a validity period of five years. If you have a permanent resident visa, you and your family will be able to relocate to Australia. After holding an Australian permanent resident visa for four years, you are eligible to submit an application for Australian citizenship.
Benefits Of Having A PR Visa
- You are free to live and travel in whatever part of Australia you want.
- You are able to pursue higher education in Australia, and some educational loans may be available to you.
- After two years of holding an Australian permanent resident visa, you will be qualified to receive social security payments.
- You have the ability to act as a sponsor for your relatives’ permanent residency if they satisfy the necessary requirements.
- If you have a PR visa, you are eligible to apply for positions in the government.
- You are able to go to New Zealand, and once you are there, you may even apply for a visa.
Eligibility points required for PR visa
The bare minimum needed to qualify for a PR visa is 65 points; however, the better your score on the eligibility calculation, the greater the likelihood that you will be extended an invitation to submit an application for Australian permanent residency. If you score between 80 and 85 points, you may be eligible for a faster invitation to apply for permanent resident status. Are you aiming to get the best Australia PR visa? Then connect with the right Australia PR Visa consultants in Jalandhar.
Visas For Permanent Working Positions In The Workforce
This visa category is for employees who have an employer in Australia that is willing to sponsor them. The following are some of the several visa types that fall under this stream:
- This visa option, which is known as the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), is appropriate for skilled employees. However, this visa does not qualify for sponsorship of any kind.
- This visa, known as the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190), is available to skilled workers who have received a nomination from one of the states or territories that make up Australia. In order to qualify for this visa, you will need to provide evidence that your profession is included on the list of skilled occupations.
- To be eligible for this visa, you must first fulfill the skill criteria and then get sponsorship or nomination from either the state, the region, or the territory. The Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491) is one of the visas that fall within the subclass 491 category.
Immigrants who intend to establish a company or engage in investment activities in Australia may apply for the Australia Investor Visa, also known as the Subclass 891 visa. You are permitted to remain in the nation indefinitely if you have this visa. EduStar is the best Australia PR Expert in Jalandhar.
Skilled Migration Visas
- Skilled Independent Migration: subclass 189
- Sponsored Migrations: State sponsored (subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional Provisional: subclass 489
- Designated Area State Sponsored
- Designated Area Relative Sponsored
The following are not points tested: